Fit and Well Lesson Targets K-6
Through Fit and Well the students will be able to...
- Understand and follow classroom rules and procedures.
- Demonstrate respect for teachers, classmates, and equipment.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the rules, regulations, and safety practices.
- Work cooperatively with other students despite personal differences.
- Demonstrate positive attitudes towards self and others through physical activity.
- Resolve conflicts in socially accepted ways.
- Exhibit confidence and enjoyment in participating in movement experiences.
- Attempt new skills and and demonstrate a determination to develop these skills through practice and repetition.
- Achieve and value a healthy level of fitness.